IQAC [Internal Quality Assurance Cell] :
Convener: Dr. Divya Sharma
1. Dr. Vivek Sharma
2. Smt. Reena Shukla
3. Smt. Rasika Malviya
4. Smt. Suman Pandey
5. Shri Mohit Shrivastava
6. Dr. Aradhna Shukla
7. Smt. Sarika Trivedi
8. Smt. Praneeta Sharma
The Vipra Arts, Commerce and Physical Education College has established its Internal Quality Assurance Cell [IQAC] on 31 May 2013 by the direction of affiliating University i.e. Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh for the development of academic activities, administrative quality of the Institution and to monitor and enhance the qualitative parameters for the Institution.
On 06/06/14 the composition of IQAC has been revised as per the guidelines of NAAC and UGC.
|1||Dr. Meghesh Tiwari, Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Shantilata Francis, HOD Education||Coordinator|
|3||Mr. Vivek Sharma, HOD Commerce||Senior Administrative Official|
|4||Ms. Sonali Sharma, HOD Computers||Member|
|5||Dr. Kailash Sharma, Asst. Prof., Phy.Edu.||Member|
|6||Dr. Prakash Baid Prakash Baid, Asst. Prof., Phy.Edu.||Member|
|7||Dr. Divya Sharma, Asst. Prof., Education||Member|
|8||Dr. Usha Dubey, Coordinator Shakti Mahila, Vigyan Bharti Samiti, Raipur||Local Community Member|
|9||Mr. Anand Pandey||Agro-Industrialist|
IQAC : Institutional Functioning
• Our IQAC develops and applies the quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College.
• Our IQAC facilitates the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
• Our IQAC arranges feedback responses from students, parents, alumni, management and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
• It disseminates information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
• It organizes inter/intra institutional and State/National workshops/seminars/conferences/ symposium on quality related themes.
• It monitors documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
• IQAC monitors the proper implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college activities.
• The cell supports the teaching and learning goals articulated in the institution’s strategic plan.
• As the institution has grown in size and stature, it has evolved certain quality assurance measures keeping in mind the academic and administrative requirements.
• On the basis of academic audit, a comprehensive review of student’s performance and teacher’s performance is made by IQAC.
• IQAC ensures the proper implementation of academic calendar.
• Regular meeting of IQAC is conducted to discuss various measures related to quality enhancement.
• As per the suggestion of IQAC, a feedback analysis committee is formed to review the online and offline feedback received from the students and other stakeholders of the institution.
• Appraisal report of teaching / and non- teaching staff is received in the form of CR and after evaluation by the Head of the Institution is forwarded to the higher authorities.
• Attendance registers and daily teaching diaries are duly maintained and checked.
• IQAC reviews the feedback received from the parent- teacher meetings
• Introduction of new Courses including Postgraduate and Add-on Courses.
• Automation and Strengthening of Library and its facilities.
• Improvement in students supports systems.
• Extension and up gradation of Classrooms and Laboratories.
• Inculcate ICT based Teaching-learning process.
• IQAC has played an important role to implement NAAC Peer Team recommendations.
• The IQAC monitors the well-being of the college in all respects.