Convener:-Smt. Praneeta Sharma
1. Dr. Meghesh Tiwari
2. Dr. Vivek Sharma
3. Dr. Divya Sharma
4. Smt. Suman Pandey
5. Shri Rajesh Tiwari
6. Shri Mohit Shrivastava
Library plays a vital role for an institution for:
1. creation of new knowledge through acquisition; organization and dissemination of knowledge resources; and providing value added services.
2. It’s an essential component of the institutes outstanding research and education mission. It also enables: learning and advancement of knowledge; and promotes discovery.
The Vipra College has a well maintained e- Library stocking more than 11066 books. There are variety of books available for students Staff belonging to all streams of the college. 8 News Paper 5 Paper in Hindi 3 in English language updated 11 Journals 5 Magazines are available for better knowledge of the library users. Online access of more than 63,00 + e-Journals and 1,38,500+e-books under the UGC-INFONET Digital Library consortium of INFLIBNET N-List.
Library Services and Facilities:
• Lending Services.
• Reading Room Facilities.
• Reference Services.
• Bibliographical and Documentation services.
• Online access to e-resources.
• 10 Mbps High Speed Internet Connectivity.
• Multimedia PC's in the Library.
• Reprography Services.
Library Deploy to Provide Access to Collection
• OPAC- ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOGUE FACILITY AVAILABLE
• SOFTWARE- KOHA Library Software.
Library remains open for six half hours from 8 A.M. to 2.30 P.M. on all working day. Library advisory committee Library advisory committee consist some selected members who are responsible for progress of institution & making a well plan and policy for the development of the library.
Power & Function of Library Committee
1. Selection of Library Personnel's.
2. Decide the Policy and aims of Library.
3. Creation the rules for well organize.
4. Direction for annual reports.
5. Security of Library Properties.
6. Other useful work for the development of Library.
Responsibilities of the Librarian toward Library Committee
1. Suggestions for policy making.
2. Apply all the policy and plan created by Library Committee.
3. Help in creating annual report.