Convener: Dr. Divya Sharma
Dr. Manoj Jha
Mrs. Seema Agrawal
Mr. Mohit Shrivastav
Mrs. Shweta Mahakaalkr
Aims & Objectives:
Research Cell of the College functions with the following objectives:
1. To promote members of the staff to pursue M.Phil. and Ph.D. studies.
2. Encourage members of the staff to undertake Minor Research Projects.
3. Guide members of the staff in organizing workshops and seminars for staff and students.
4. Encourage the staff, teaching and non-teaching, to participate in seminars and workshops.
5. Persuade students to take up small research based projects.
6. Encourage the staff members to send research papers to peer reviewed journals.
Major activities of Research Cell
i. Seminars / Conferences / Workshops / Training Programmes
1. Organized Ten Days Workshop on Capacity Building for Faculty Improvement held from 14th July to 25th July 2016.
2. Organized National Seminar on Therapeutic Values of Yoga Sponsored by Indian Council of Science Research (ICSSR) held on 24th & 25th June 2016.
3. Organized State Level Symposium on Therapeutic Values of Yoga Sponsored by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology (CGCOST) held on 6th & 7th February 2016.
4. Organized one day workshop on ‘How to write a research paper and proposal’ on date 09/08/2014.
5. Organized two days Seminar on IT Security, Hacking & Networking on date 13/11/2014 & 14/11/2014.
6. Organized three days National Conference on ‘Use of Techno-Pedagogy in Teaching-Learning Process’ on 29, 30 September &01 October 2014.
ii. Research Projects:
1. UGC sponsored Minor Research Project
2. ICSSR sponsored Research Project
Submitted to the UGC for Grant Proposal:
A Proposal is submitted for financial assistance for the National Seminar
iii. Ph.D. Studies
1. Dr. Divya Sharma, Department of Education
2. Dr. Kailash Sharma, Department of Physical Education
3. Dr. Prakash Baid, Department of Physical Education
4. Dr. Karmishtha Shambharkar, Department of Physical Education
1. Akanksha Pandey, Department of Education
2. Vivek Sharma, Department of Commerce
3. Shweta Mahakalkar, Department of Commerce